I feel really blessed to call this my job and also one of my callings as a human. I truly just LOVE getting to know people and I feel like a lot of my clients also turn into my friends.
Authentic moments and couples that trust in me and laugh at my really bad dad-jokes are a few of my favorite things as a photographer.
I live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
My favorite things are gardening, hiking, red wine & dark chocolate, The Office, anything to do with The Lord of the Rings, and especially capturing people’s love on camera.
1. I LOVE, I mean LOVE, The Sound of Music. Maybe it was growing up in Germany or my never-dying love for musicals, but Edelweiss will always be dear to my heart.
2. Ask me about my dead butterfly collection.
3. Professional chef, I am not, but professional foodie, I am.
4. Red wine goes with everything, right?
5. My ideal future is raising chickens and making strawberry jam in a pine-surrounded cottage.
"Let's hike through the mountains, play some whimsical tunes, and capture your quirky, magical uniqueness and love of you and your person. "